Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
Light layer undo doesnt work for shadows
1) Open the bug scene
2) Select the Spotlight
3) Change the Light layer to None
Expected: Shadow is visible
Result: Shadow invisible
Additional notes: If you would not use undo, but instead manually choose None and then select the 0:Light Layer default, It would function as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released