Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
Light layer undo doesnt work for shadows
1) Open the bug scene
2) Select the Spotlight
3) Change the Light layer to None
Expected: Shadow is visible
Result: Shadow invisible
Additional notes: If you would not use undo, but instead manually choose None and then select the 0:Light Layer default, It would function as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0