Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
Light layer undo doesnt work for shadows
1) Open the bug scene
2) Select the Spotlight
3) Change the Light layer to None
Expected: Shadow is visible
Result: Shadow invisible
Additional notes: If you would not use undo, but instead manually choose None and then select the 0:Light Layer default, It would function as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name