Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.19f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a8
Light layer undo doesnt work for shadows
1) Open the bug scene
2) Select the Spotlight
3) Change the Light layer to None
Expected: Shadow is visible
Result: Shadow invisible
Additional notes: If you would not use undo, but instead manually choose None and then select the 0:Light Layer default, It would function as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player