Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6b56309c0126b438b9aaa5db5b907433db5491e7
Found in [Package]
[Light Explorer] Shadows Resolution Level field is missing "Ultra" setting
Create a new project using the HDRP template in version 2020.2.0b9
Open the Scene "SampleScene.unity"
Navigate to the Light Explorer (Window > Rendering > Light Explorer)
Find the column "Shadows Resolution Level"
Open the drop-down list for any entry in the list of Lights
The available options are Custom, Low, Medium and High
The list should also include the "Ultra" option which is available as a default in the HDRenderPipelineAsset.
This issue has been flagged by one of our enterprise customers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background