Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6b56309c0126b438b9aaa5db5b907433db5491e7
Found in [Package]
[Light Explorer] Shadows Resolution Level field is missing "Ultra" setting
Create a new project using the HDRP template in version 2020.2.0b9
Open the Scene "SampleScene.unity"
Navigate to the Light Explorer (Window > Rendering > Light Explorer)
Find the column "Shadows Resolution Level"
Open the drop-down list for any entry in the list of Lights
The available options are Custom, Low, Medium and High
The list should also include the "Ultra" option which is available as a default in the HDRenderPipelineAsset.
This issue has been flagged by one of our enterprise customers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true