Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2
Library CPU architecture cannot be changed with Failed to parse value warning when Native library Platform is set to Android
1. Download and open attached "repro963291.zip" project.
2. go to Assets->armeabi-v7a folder and select "libMyPlugin" library file.
3. Change it's CPU option in under Platform settings from ARMv7 to x86 and press Apply.
4. Notice that warning pops up in the console.
Expected result: CPU option is changed to x86 without any warnings or errors.
Actual result: After applying changes, CPU option reverts back to previous selection. Failed to parse value warning appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.0p1. 2017.2.0a3.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.5p1.
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0a3.
Notes: Warning does not appear in other native library (x86 folder). When trying to change it's CPU setting from x86 to ARMv7 it is not changed, but warning does not appear in the console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded