Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Library CPU architecture cannot be changed with Failed to parse value warning when Native library Platform is set to Android
1. Download and open attached "repro963291.zip" project.
2. go to Assets->armeabi-v7a folder and select "libMyPlugin" library file.
3. Change it's CPU option in under Platform settings from ARMv7 to x86 and press Apply.
4. Notice that warning pops up in the console.
Expected result: CPU option is changed to x86 without any warnings or errors.
Actual result: After applying changes, CPU option reverts back to previous selection. Failed to parse value warning appears in the console.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.0p1. 2017.2.0a3.
Not reproduced with: 2017.2.0a2, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p1, 5.5.5p1.
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0a3.
Notes: Warning does not appear in other native library (x86 folder). When trying to change it's CPU setting from x86 to ARMv7 it is not changed, but warning does not appear in the console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system