Search Issue Tracker
Level data is reported as corrupted in Unity 4.0.0f7
Works fine in 3.5.6
Steps to reproduce:
Build the project for Windows x86 with "development built" checked. This is needed only to see the error message on the screen. This option does not affect behaviour of this bug in any way.
I attached two "Foo" files (js and cs). Please note that this is happening when Foo.cs is defined with at least one inspector variable.
This configuration worked fine with Unity 3.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items