Search Issue Tracker
Level data is reported as corrupted in Unity 4.0.0f7
Works fine in 3.5.6
Steps to reproduce:
Build the project for Windows x86 with "development built" checked. This is needed only to see the error message on the screen. This option does not affect behaviour of this bug in any way.
I attached two "Foo" files (js and cs). Please note that this is happening when Foo.cs is defined with at least one inspector variable.
This configuration worked fine with Unity 3.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player