Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Windows] "Layout update is struggling to process current layout " errors when selecting GameObject in Hierarchy window
1. Open my attached project "DoYouCopy.zip"
2. In Hierarchy window, find "ButtonMap" Game Object and select it
3. In Hierarchy window, find "Map" Game Object and select it
4. Observe the console
Expected: no errors appear
Actual: console errors being flooded "Layout update is struggling to process current layout "
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproduced in: 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a9
Note1: issue only appears when selecting if the both of the object have Image component enabled, seems like there's several more conditions to be met
Note2: issue does not reproduce if editor is not maximized
Note3: does not reproduce on Mac
Note4: full error: Layout update is struggling to process current layout (consider simplifying to avoid recursive layout): VisualElement unity-panel-container15 (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:389.00, height:947.00) world rect: (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:389.00, height:947.00)UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming