Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Windows] "Layout update is struggling to process current layout " errors when selecting GameObject in Hierarchy window
1. Open my attached project "DoYouCopy.zip"
2. In Hierarchy window, find "ButtonMap" Game Object and select it
3. In Hierarchy window, find "Map" Game Object and select it
4. Observe the console
Expected: no errors appear
Actual: console errors being flooded "Layout update is struggling to process current layout "
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a11
Not reproduced in: 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a9
Note1: issue only appears when selecting if the both of the object have Image component enabled, seems like there's several more conditions to be met
Note2: issue does not reproduce if editor is not maximized
Note3: does not reproduce on Mac
Note4: full error: Layout update is struggling to process current layout (consider simplifying to avoid recursive layout): VisualElement unity-panel-container15 (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:389.00, height:947.00) world rect: (x:0.00, y:0.00, width:389.00, height:947.00)UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer