Search Issue Tracker
[Layout] Built-in Layout options are not available in the 'Layout' dropdown.
Built-in Layout options appear missing in the 'Layout' dropdown which is as follows
1] 2 by 3
2] 4 Split
Refer attached video.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select Layout Dropdown
Built-in Layout options are not available in the 'Layout' dropdown.
Built-in Layout options should present in Layout Dropdown.
Not Reproducible with:
2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.5f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2019.4.25f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP