Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Launcher - Open Project button doesn't work after Sign In
If you sign into a Unity account using the launcher and then attempt to press the Open Project button, the button will do nothing.
Since this only occurs after signing in, you can work around the issue by closing the launcher and opening Unity again. If you are already singed in, the button will work.
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b11
Tested on 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.0b11
1. Install Unity
2. Open Unity
3. Make sure you are signed out of a Unity Account
4. Sign in
5. Select the Open Project button at the top right
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework