Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Launcher - Open Project button doesn't work after Sign In
If you sign into a Unity account using the launcher and then attempt to press the Open Project button, the button will do nothing.
Since this only occurs after signing in, you can work around the issue by closing the launcher and opening Unity again. If you are already singed in, the button will work.
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b11
Tested on 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.0b11
1. Install Unity
2. Open Unity
3. Make sure you are signed out of a Unity Account
4. Sign in
5. Select the Open Project button at the top right
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes