Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Launcher - Open Project button doesn't work after Sign In
If you sign into a Unity account using the launcher and then attempt to press the Open Project button, the button will do nothing.
Since this only occurs after signing in, you can work around the issue by closing the launcher and opening Unity again. If you are already singed in, the button will work.
Regression introduced in 2017.3.0b11
Tested on 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.0b11
1. Install Unity
2. Open Unity
3. Make sure you are signed out of a Unity Account
4. Sign in
5. Select the Open Project button at the top right
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version