Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
[iOS] Launch Images have been deprecated in Xcode
How to reproduce:
1. Build any project for iOS
2. Build the generated project in Xcode
3. Check the warnings in Xcode
Actual result: Unity creates UILaunchImages in the Xcode project which causes a warning:
"Launch images are deprecated in iOS 13.0. Use a launch storyboard or XIB instead."
Expected result: Unity should change the generated Launch Images to storyboards or XIB.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression