Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] Launch Images have been deprecated in Xcode
How to reproduce:
1. Build any project for iOS
2. Build the generated project in Xcode
3. Check the warnings in Xcode
Actual result: Unity creates UILaunchImages in the Xcode project which causes a warning:
"Launch images are deprecated in iOS 13.0. Use a launch storyboard or XIB instead."
Expected result: Unity should change the generated Launch Images to storyboards or XIB.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP