Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
[iOS] Launch Images have been deprecated in Xcode
How to reproduce:
1. Build any project for iOS
2. Build the generated project in Xcode
3. Check the warnings in Xcode
Actual result: Unity creates UILaunchImages in the Xcode project which causes a warning:
"Launch images are deprecated in iOS 13.0. Use a launch storyboard or XIB instead."
Expected result: Unity should change the generated Launch Images to storyboards or XIB.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project