Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] Launch Images have been deprecated in Xcode
How to reproduce:
1. Build any project for iOS
2. Build the generated project in Xcode
3. Check the warnings in Xcode
Actual result: Unity creates UILaunchImages in the Xcode project which causes a warning:
"Launch images are deprecated in iOS 13.0. Use a launch storyboard or XIB instead."
Expected result: Unity should change the generated Launch Images to storyboards or XIB.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events