Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Last or two last lines of Input Field disappear when pasting text before those lines
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's 'EmptyProject.zip' project
2. Open "New Scene" and play the Scene
3. Write some lines in the Input Field
4. Select some lines and copy them by pressing Ctrl + C
5. Position a cursor just before the last or two last lines and paste text by pressing Ctrl + V
6. Click anywhere in the Input field (disappeared lines may show)
Expected result: Shortcut Ctrl + V pastes the text to Input Field
Actual result: Last or two last lines of Input Field disappear when pasting text with shortcut Ctrl + V before those lines
Reproducible: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
Fixed in: 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a1
- Not reproducible in TextMeshPro Input Field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone