Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Last frames of video are repeated when played using Video Player Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1209623"
2. Load SampleScene
3. Press Play
Expected result: video is played without any repeated frames
Actual result: the last couple of frames of the video are repeated a couple of times
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"