Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Large amount of tris and verts are being reported in an empty scene by the Game View statistics when refocusing the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. In the top right corner of the Game view window click 'Stats'
3. Observe the count of Tris / Verts
4. Refocus the Editor
Expected result: Amount of tris and verts do not exceed 1.7k and 5.0k respectively
Actual result: Amount of tris or verts exceed 10k
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.