Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Lack of user-visible error when getting TypeLoadException due to unsupported StructLayout using Generics in mono .Net 4.6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "demo" scene
3. Enter play mode
Expected result: use of unsupported StructLayout using Generics should output a reasonable error message with information
Actual result: TypeLoadException with no information is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone