Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
KeyNotFoundException when editing code while having animator transitions selected in the editor
1. Create any animator asset.
2. Add two states and make transitions to one another.
3. Click on a transition (selecting it in the inspector).
4. Change any line of code.
5. Switch back to the editor.
Result: "KeyNotFoundException:The given key was not present in the dictionary.
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown.
Note: sometimes "NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown instead
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.p4, 2017.2.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animated GameObject changes position after Chase state is triggered when Apply Root Motion is disabled
- Mouse looping to the other side of the screen when dragging tabs after clicking on the Scene view window
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen