Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
KeyNotFoundException when editing code while having animator transitions selected in the editor
1. Create any animator asset.
2. Add two states and make transitions to one another.
3. Click on a transition (selecting it in the inspector).
4. Change any line of code.
5. Switch back to the editor.
Result: "KeyNotFoundException:The given key was not present in the dictionary.
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown.
Note: sometimes "NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown instead
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.p4, 2017.2.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Coverity fix (671568)
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis