Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
KeyNotFoundException when editing code while having animator transitions selected in the editor
1. Create any animator asset.
2. Add two states and make transitions to one another.
3. Click on a transition (selecting it in the inspector).
4. Change any line of code.
5. Switch back to the editor.
Result: "KeyNotFoundException:The given key was not present in the dictionary.
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown.
Note: sometimes "NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown instead
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.p4, 2017.2.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused