Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
KeyNotFoundException when editing code while having animator transitions selected in the editor
1. Create any animator asset.
2. Add two states and make transitions to one another.
3. Click on a transition (selecting it in the inspector).
4. Change any line of code.
5. Switch back to the editor.
Result: "KeyNotFoundException:The given key was not present in the dictionary.
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown.
Note: sometimes "NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown instead
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.p4, 2017.2.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning