Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
KeyNotFoundException when editing code while having animator transitions selected in the editor
1. Create any animator asset.
2. Add two states and make transitions to one another.
3. Click on a transition (selecting it in the inspector).
4. Change any line of code.
5. Switch back to the editor.
Result: "KeyNotFoundException:The given key was not present in the dictionary.
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown.
Note: sometimes "NullReferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnEnable()" exception is thrown instead
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.p4, 2017.2.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2