Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Keyframe navigation shortcut behaves abnormally in the Animation window when linked with the sequence editor
1. Open attached Unity project "TimelineLinkedBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Timeline and Animation windows
4. Click on "New Timeline" in the hierarchy
5. In the Timeline window, right click on "Cube" timeline and click "Edit in animation window"
6. In animation window, press "," and "."
Expected result: pressing "," and "." should navigate left and right through frames in the animation window
Actual result: pressing "," and "." navigates to random frames, eventually getting out of bounds and prompting "ArgumentOutOfRangeException" error (see attached gif "TimelineKeyframes.gif")
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis