Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Keyframe navigation shortcut behaves abnormally in the Animation window when linked with the sequence editor
1. Open attached Unity project "TimelineLinkedBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Timeline and Animation windows
4. Click on "New Timeline" in the hierarchy
5. In the Timeline window, right click on "Cube" timeline and click "Edit in animation window"
6. In animation window, press "," and "."
Expected result: pressing "," and "." should navigate left and right through frames in the animation window
Actual result: pressing "," and "." navigates to random frames, eventually getting out of bounds and prompting "ArgumentOutOfRangeException" error (see attached gif "TimelineKeyframes.gif")
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time