Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Keyframe navigation shortcut behaves abnormally in the Animation window when linked with the sequence editor
1. Open attached Unity project "TimelineLinkedBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Timeline and Animation windows
4. Click on "New Timeline" in the hierarchy
5. In the Timeline window, right click on "Cube" timeline and click "Edit in animation window"
6. In animation window, press "," and "."
Expected result: pressing "," and "." should navigate left and right through frames in the animation window
Actual result: pressing "," and "." navigates to random frames, eventually getting out of bounds and prompting "ArgumentOutOfRangeException" error (see attached gif "TimelineKeyframes.gif")
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set