Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Keyframe navigation shortcut behaves abnormally in the Animation window when linked with the sequence editor
1. Open attached Unity project "TimelineLinkedBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Timeline and Animation windows
4. Click on "New Timeline" in the hierarchy
5. In the Timeline window, right click on "Cube" timeline and click "Edit in animation window"
6. In animation window, press "," and "."
Expected result: pressing "," and "." should navigate left and right through frames in the animation window
Actual result: pressing "," and "." navigates to random frames, eventually getting out of bounds and prompting "ArgumentOutOfRangeException" error (see attached gif "TimelineKeyframes.gif")
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect