Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Keyframe navigation shortcut behaves abnormally in the Animation window when linked with the sequence editor
1. Open attached Unity project "TimelineLinkedBug.zip"
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Timeline and Animation windows
4. Click on "New Timeline" in the hierarchy
5. In the Timeline window, right click on "Cube" timeline and click "Edit in animation window"
6. In animation window, press "," and "."
Expected result: pressing "," and "." should navigate left and right through frames in the animation window
Actual result: pressing "," and "." navigates to random frames, eventually getting out of bounds and prompting "ArgumentOutOfRangeException" error (see attached gif "TimelineKeyframes.gif")
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project