Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
JsonUtility Deserialization Corrupted Values
1. Open attached project "JsonUtilityCorruption.zip"
2. In Test Runner window, run tests for "ReproduceCorruptionTest" until one fails
3. Select failed error
4. Observe Test Runner console
Expected result: no error
Actual result: "Expected < < <empty> >, . . . But was: <Stat.StatState> or similar error
Reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version