Search Issue Tracker
JSON deserialization produces different results when comparing to other conversion methods
1. Open attached project "JsonUtilityCorruption.zip"
2. In Test Runner window, run tests for "ReproduceCorruptionTest"
3. Observe the tests
Expected result: The tests pass
Actual result: The tests fail with "Expected: <WWTK.Stickers.StickerInstanceManagerState> But was: <WWTK.Stickers.StickerInstanceManagerState>" error
Reproducible with: 2019.4.22f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.3f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (console errors break project)
Also reproduced on macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)