Search Issue Tracker
1. Open the attached '1422311-sample' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: No errors are in the Console
Actual result: 'NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object' is in the Console
Reproducible with: 2021.3.3f1, 2022.2.0a3, 2022.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2022.1.2f1, 2022.2.0a2
Reproducible on: macOS 11.6 (Intel)
May 25, 2022 15:25
By dropping that, we allow the flexibility of allowing users to load them as assets themselves, an
example here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/loading-a-file-with-a-custom-extension-as-a-textasset.625078/
It will also allow future dev for support of Unity CloudCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed