Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Iterating through SerializedObject array and setting property fields stops when an object that does not need updating is found
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'SerializedPropertyTest.zip' project and load 'Test' scene
2. In the Hierarchy window select 'Tester1' and inspect it's 'Text' value
3. Repeat step 2 with 'Tester2' and 'Tester3'
4. In the Editor select 'Test' > 'Set Apple'
5. Repeat step 3
Expected result: 'Tester2' and 'Tester3' 'Text' values are set to 'Apple'
Actual result: 'Tester2' and 'Tester3' 'Text' values are NOT set to 'Apple'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object