Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Iterating through SerializedObject array and setting property fields stops when an object that does not need updating is found
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'SerializedPropertyTest.zip' project and load 'Test' scene
2. In the Hierarchy window select 'Tester1' and inspect it's 'Text' value
3. Repeat step 2 with 'Tester2' and 'Tester3'
4. In the Editor select 'Test' > 'Set Apple'
5. Repeat step 3
Expected result: 'Tester2' and 'Tester3' 'Text' values are set to 'Apple'
Actual result: 'Tester2' and 'Tester3' 'Text' values are NOT set to 'Apple'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator