Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
It is possible to bypass Force Single Instance
1. Create a new project and build it
2. Select the .exe file and double tap Enter quickly (might require multiple tries)
Expected: opening the build multiple times in a quick succession when Force Single Instance is on, opens only one instance and shows errors if another one is trying to be opened
Reproduced in 5.6.1f1, 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0p4, 2018.1.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete