Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
IsPointerOverGameObject returns false when game view loses focus
When game window loses focus, for example pressing clear in the console, IsPointerOverGameObject returns false, even though game object is selected through Unity Remote 5.
1.Open users attached project "RemoteTouch.zip"
3.Connect a device with Unity Remote 5
4.Enter play mode
5.Press the button on Remote device
6.Observe in the console IsPointerOverGameObject returns true
8.Press the button on Remote device
Expected result: IsPointerOverGameObject returns true
Actual result:IsPointerOverGameObject returns false
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4 5.6.0f1 5.6.1p1 2017.1.0b5
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0b1 5.5.0b10
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0b11
Notes: Tested on Win 10 and MAC OSX 10, same behavior. Using android and ios device with Unity Remote 5, same behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer