Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
IsPointerOverGameObject returns false when game view loses focus
When game window loses focus, for example pressing clear in the console, IsPointerOverGameObject returns false, even though game object is selected through Unity Remote 5.
1.Open users attached project "RemoteTouch.zip"
3.Connect a device with Unity Remote 5
4.Enter play mode
5.Press the button on Remote device
6.Observe in the console IsPointerOverGameObject returns true
8.Press the button on Remote device
Expected result: IsPointerOverGameObject returns true
Actual result:IsPointerOverGameObject returns false
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p4 5.6.0f1 5.6.1p1 2017.1.0b5
Not reproduced on: 5.5.0b1 5.5.0b10
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0b11
Notes: Tested on Win 10 and MAC OSX 10, same behavior. Using android and ios device with Unity Remote 5, same behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed