Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.18f1
Unknown (hidden) 2022.2.X
isDebugBuild returns False in the Editor when its value is checked after a build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1317834"
2. Build the project
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: isDebugBuild returns True
Actual result: isDebugBuild returns False
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
- Restarting the Editor resets isDebugBuild to True
- Screenshot is attached of the Console output showing isDebugBuild being false
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filter “dir” does not exist when searching through the Inspector and gives no results
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData