Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.18f1
Unknown (hidden) 2022.2.X
isDebugBuild returns False in the Editor when its value is checked after a build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1317834"
2. Build the project
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: isDebugBuild returns True
Actual result: isDebugBuild returns False
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
- Restarting the Editor resets isDebugBuild to True
- Screenshot is attached of the Console output showing isDebugBuild being false
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first