Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS] Unsupported wide colors on new devices
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build the 'Test' scene into device.
Actual behavior (955685 Pics.zip):
Similar colors in the bottom of the screen are continuous and not separated.
iPhone 8 plus iOS 11.0.1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0.1
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 7 plus iOS 10.3.2
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4