Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[iOS] Unsupported wide colors on new devices
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build the 'Test' scene into device.
Actual behavior (955685 Pics.zip):
Similar colors in the bottom of the screen are continuous and not separated.
iPhone 8 plus iOS 11.0.1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0.1
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 7 plus iOS 10.3.2
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events