Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[iOS] Unsupported wide colors on new devices
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build the 'Test' scene into device.
Actual behavior (955685 Pics.zip):
Similar colors in the bottom of the screen are continuous and not separated.
iPhone 8 plus iOS 11.0.1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0.1
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 7 plus iOS 10.3.2
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property