Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS] Unsupported wide colors on new devices
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build the 'Test' scene into device.
Actual behavior (955685 Pics.zip):
Similar colors in the bottom of the screen are continuous and not separated.
iPhone 8 plus iOS 11.0.1
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0.1
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 7 plus iOS 10.3.2
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted