Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[IParticleSystemJob] Bounding box is not recalculated after the job
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Press pause/play to enter play while paused
3. Select the Particle System and preview its bounds.
4. Forward a frame
5. Observe how the system's bounds have not changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource