Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[IParticleSystemJob] Bounding box is not recalculated after the job
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Press pause/play to enter play while paused
3. Select the Particle System and preview its bounds.
4. Forward a frame
5. Observe how the system's bounds have not changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode