Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[IParticleSystemJob] Bounding box is not recalculated after the job
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Press pause/play to enter play while paused
3. Select the Particle System and preview its bounds.
4. Forward a frame
5. Observe how the system's bounds have not changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error