Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[IParticleSystemJob] Bounding box is not recalculated after the job
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Press pause/play to enter play while paused
3. Select the Particle System and preview its bounds.
4. Forward a frame
5. Observe how the system's bounds have not changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1