Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[IParticleSystemJob] Bounding box is not recalculated after the job
1. Open SampleScene from the attached project
2. Press pause/play to enter play while paused
3. Select the Particle System and preview its bounds.
4. Forward a frame
5. Observe how the system's bounds have not changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries