Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
iPad icons are labeled as iPhone under Spotlight icons in iOS Player Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project (make sure to have the iOS module installed)
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > iOS > Icons > Spotlight Icons and expand the iPhone and iPad menus
3. Notice the labels for the iPad menu
Expected result: the iPad icon section has labels saying 'iPad Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x'
Actual result: the iPad section is labeled 'iPhone Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x''
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 due to the missing Spotlight menu.
1. Only affects the Spotlight iPad icon labels in the Icon menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build