Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
iPad icons are labeled as iPhone under Spotlight icons in iOS Player Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project (make sure to have the iOS module installed)
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > iOS > Icons > Spotlight Icons and expand the iPhone and iPad menus
3. Notice the labels for the iPad menu
Expected result: the iPad icon section has labels saying 'iPad Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x'
Actual result: the iPad section is labeled 'iPhone Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x''
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 due to the missing Spotlight menu.
1. Only affects the Spotlight iPad icon labels in the Icon menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates