Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
iPad icons are labeled as iPhone under Spotlight icons in iOS Player Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project (make sure to have the iOS module installed)
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > iOS > Icons > Spotlight Icons and expand the iPhone and iPad menus
3. Notice the labels for the iPad menu
Expected result: the iPad icon section has labels saying 'iPad Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x'
Actual result: the iPad section is labeled 'iPhone Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x''
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 due to the missing Spotlight menu.
1. Only affects the Spotlight iPad icon labels in the Icon menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator