Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
iPad icons are labeled as iPhone under Spotlight icons in iOS Player Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project (make sure to have the iOS module installed)
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > iOS > Icons > Spotlight Icons and expand the iPhone and iPad menus
3. Notice the labels for the iPad menu
Expected result: the iPad icon section has labels saying 'iPad Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x'
Actual result: the iPad section is labeled 'iPhone Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x''
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 due to the missing Spotlight menu.
1. Only affects the Spotlight iPad icon labels in the Icon menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)