Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
iPad icons are labeled as iPhone under Spotlight icons in iOS Player Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open any Unity project (make sure to have the iOS module installed)
2. Go to Edit > Project Settings > iOS > Icons > Spotlight Icons and expand the iPhone and iPad menus
3. Notice the labels for the iPad menu
Expected result: the iPad icon section has labels saying 'iPad Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x'
Actual result: the iPad section is labeled 'iPhone Spotlight iOS 7-11 40pt@2x''
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 due to the missing Spotlight menu.
1. Only affects the Spotlight iPad icon labels in the Icon menu.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called