Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
[iOS] .xcworkspace isn't generated for iOS projects using Firebase plugin
When generating iOS builds headlessly, pods are not installed in the build folder when Firebase plugin is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the project in Unity - you will be prompted to switch to full .NET compatibility - agree and quit Unity.
- Optional: build the project via some/build in the Menu bar. Open the build folder - notice that there's a .xcworkspace file. Delete the build.
2) Open Terminal.
3) Build the project in headless mode with the following command:
/Applications/Unity5.6.0f3/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -nographics -batchmode -projectPath /Users/<yourUsername>/Downloads/BuildPodTest/ -buildTarget iOS -executeMethod TestPostProcess.PerformIOSinHouseBuild
4) Open the build folder (located in BuildPodTest/iOS).
.xcworkspace file should be generated, including all the necessary Firebase plugin dependencies. However, there is no such file present. This file does appear when building normally via the Editor (using some/build in the Menu bar).
2017.1.0b6, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs