Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 5.6, 2017.1
[iOS] .xcworkspace isn't generated for iOS projects using Firebase plugin
When generating iOS builds headlessly, pods are not installed in the build folder when Firebase plugin is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the project in Unity - you will be prompted to switch to full .NET compatibility - agree and quit Unity.
- Optional: build the project via some/build in the Menu bar. Open the build folder - notice that there's a .xcworkspace file. Delete the build.
2) Open Terminal.
3) Build the project in headless mode with the following command:
/Applications/Unity5.6.0f3/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -nographics -batchmode -projectPath /Users/<yourUsername>/Downloads/BuildPodTest/ -buildTarget iOS -executeMethod TestPostProcess.PerformIOSinHouseBuild
4) Open the build folder (located in BuildPodTest/iOS).
.xcworkspace file should be generated, including all the necessary Firebase plugin dependencies. However, there is no such file present. This file does appear when building normally via the Editor (using some/build in the Menu bar).
2017.1.0b6, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'