Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 5.6, 2017.1
[iOS] .xcworkspace isn't generated for iOS projects using Firebase plugin
When generating iOS builds headlessly, pods are not installed in the build folder when Firebase plugin is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the project in Unity - you will be prompted to switch to full .NET compatibility - agree and quit Unity.
- Optional: build the project via some/build in the Menu bar. Open the build folder - notice that there's a .xcworkspace file. Delete the build.
2) Open Terminal.
3) Build the project in headless mode with the following command:
/Applications/Unity5.6.0f3/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -quit -nographics -batchmode -projectPath /Users/<yourUsername>/Downloads/BuildPodTest/ -buildTarget iOS -executeMethod TestPostProcess.PerformIOSinHouseBuild
4) Open the build folder (located in BuildPodTest/iOS).
.xcworkspace file should be generated, including all the necessary Firebase plugin dependencies. However, there is no such file present. This file does appear when building normally via the Editor (using some/build in the Menu bar).
2017.1.0b6, 5.6.0f3, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model