Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Xcode project generated with Product Name containing chinese characters cannot be opened due to parse errors
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one ("1347730.zip")
2. Use chinese characters for Product Name (Edit -> Project Settings -> Player)
3. In Build Settings check "Create Xcode Project" and build for standalone
4. Try to open the generated Xcode project
Expected result: The generated Xcode project is opened without an issue
Actual result: The generated Xcode project cannot be opened due to a parse error
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Can't test 2018.4 since the "Create Xcode Project" option is not available
- When building for iOS, the project can be opened, but it either cannot be built to device because the Xcode build system crashes or once deployed to a device, the app cannot be opened due to parse related errors. There's also the last part of Bundle Identifier missing in Xcode i.e. "com.<companyname>."
- Tested with Pinyin-Simplified, Zhuyin-Traditional
- Can open the Xcode project when just Company Name is changed, but Bundle Identifier part of Company Name is missing in Xcode i.e. "com..<productname>"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display