Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] XCode fails to build Mono build for iOS with errors: "Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity', 'UI', 'TextRendering'"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Open XCode
4. Build for selected Apple device (iPhone or iPad)
Result: Build fails due to the fallowing error in XCode:
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3290:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3295:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3302:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3311:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3314:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3314:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'TextRendering'
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p3 (due to errors in the Console in Unity)
Build is successful for Android. The issue only appears in XCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time