Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] XCode fails to build Mono build for iOS with errors: "Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity', 'UI', 'TextRendering'"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Open XCode
4. Build for selected Apple device (iPhone or iPad)
Result: Build fails due to the fallowing error in XCode:
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3290:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3295:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3302:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3311:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3314:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3314:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'TextRendering'
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p3 (due to errors in the Console in Unity)
Build is successful for Android. The issue only appears in XCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used