Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] XCode fails to build Mono build for iOS with errors: "Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity', 'UI', 'TextRendering'"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Open XCode
4. Build for selected Apple device (iPhone or iPad)
Result: Build fails due to the fallowing error in XCode:
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3290:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3295:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3302:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3311:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3314:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3314:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'TextRendering'
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p3 (due to errors in the Console in Unity)
Build is successful for Android. The issue only appears in XCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds