Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] XCode fails to build Mono build for iOS with errors: "Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity', 'UI', 'TextRendering'"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Build for iOS
3. Open XCode
4. Build for selected Apple device (iPhone or iPad)
Result: Build fails due to the fallowing error in XCode:
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3290:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'Unity'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3295:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3302:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3311:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3314:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'UI'
RegisterMonoModules.cpp:3314:16: Use of undeclared identifier 'TextRendering'
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p3
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p3 (due to errors in the Console in Unity)
Build is successful for Android. The issue only appears in XCode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file