Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS][5.5] WebCamTexture and Microphone classes are used in empty Unity projects
This is a regression on 5.5 branch from p2 to p3 (not reproducible on trunk).
Empty iOS project created with Unity uses WebCamTexture and Microphone classes without usage descriptions in info.plist, therefore the app cannot be submitted to the App Store.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
Notice the Console warnings:
WebCamTexture class is used but Camera Usage Description is empty. App will not work on iOS 10+.
Microphone class is used but Microphone Usage Description is empty. App will not work on iOS 10+.
Also, when the Xcode project is deployed on a device, UNITY_USES_WEBCAM returns true.
This prevents the app from being submitted to the app store.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)