Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS][5.5] WebCamTexture and Microphone classes are used in empty Unity projects
This is a regression on 5.5 branch from p2 to p3 (not reproducible on trunk).
Empty iOS project created with Unity uses WebCamTexture and Microphone classes without usage descriptions in info.plist, therefore the app cannot be submitted to the App Store.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Build for iOS.
Notice the Console warnings:
WebCamTexture class is used but Camera Usage Description is empty. App will not work on iOS 10+.
Microphone class is used but Microphone Usage Description is empty. App will not work on iOS 10+.
Also, when the Xcode project is deployed on a device, UNITY_USES_WEBCAM returns true.
This prevents the app from being submitted to the app store.
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode