Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[iOS] UnityWebRequest sends incorrect Content-Length when uploading data using the GET method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. On WebRequestTest object set "Request API Type" to UWR and "With Data" boolean to true
4. Enter Play mode
5. The request will be successful and you will see google.com output in the console and on the screen in UI
6. Build & Run on iOS
Actual result: Error 400 (Bad Request) is returned because of incorrect Content-Length.
Expected result: The request has to be successful.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.5f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 6S Plus (iOS 10.3.2)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Fixed in 2020.1.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake