Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] UnityWebRequest sends incorrect Content-Length when uploading data using the GET method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. On WebRequestTest object set "Request API Type" to UWR and "With Data" boolean to true
4. Enter Play mode
5. The request will be successful and you will see google.com output in the console and on the screen in UI
6. Build & Run on iOS
Actual result: Error 400 (Bad Request) is returned because of incorrect Content-Length.
Expected result: The request has to be successful.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.5f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 6S Plus (iOS 10.3.2)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details