Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[iOS] UnityWebRequest sends incorrect Content-Length when uploading data using the GET method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. On WebRequestTest object set "Request API Type" to UWR and "With Data" boolean to true
4. Enter Play mode
5. The request will be successful and you will see google.com output in the console and on the screen in UI
6. Build & Run on iOS
Actual result: Error 400 (Bad Request) is returned because of incorrect Content-Length.
Expected result: The request has to be successful.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.5f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 6S Plus (iOS 10.3.2)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Fixed in 2020.1.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made