Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[iOS] UnityWebRequest sends incorrect Content-Length when uploading data using the GET method
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. On WebRequestTest object set "Request API Type" to UWR and "With Data" boolean to true
4. Enter Play mode
5. The request will be successful and you will see google.com output in the console and on the screen in UI
6. Build & Run on iOS
Actual result: Error 400 (Bad Request) is returned because of incorrect Content-Length.
Expected result: The request has to be successful.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.5f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 6S Plus (iOS 10.3.2)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00015, Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Fixed in 2020.1.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field