Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[iOS] UnityWebRequest.SendWebRequest will never finish if the same URL is requested before the first completes
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "WebRequestFreeze.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app on device via Xcode
3. Check the console (filter first and second)
Actual result: The second request never gets completed.
Expected result: The second request gets completed.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.8f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12.
Regression introduced in: 2019.2.8f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.7f2.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 8 (iOS 12.1.2)
- iPhone 7+ (iOS 11.4.1)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00262, Sony Xperia XZ Premium (G8141), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
- Not reproducible on Editor.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied