Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Planned for 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[iOS] UnityIsPaused/UnityPause causing the App to crash when called after Unity was shut down
1. Create a project that calls UnityIsPaused/UnityPause after Unity was shut down
2. Build and Deploy the application
3. Force quit the application
Unexpected behaviour: application crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string