Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[iOS] UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true' on unsupported devices
ReplayKit is supported on newer devices (iPhone 5S and later), running at least iOS 9. However, on devices that don't support ReplayKit (like iPhone 5) and run at least iOS 9, UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy on an iOS device that doesn't have ReplayKit support, but runs iOS 9 or higher.
"ReplayKit is available" is logged in the Console (meaning that ReplayKit.APIAvailable returned 'true'). This doesn't occur if iOS version is older than iOS 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account