Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.4
[iOS] UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true' on unsupported devices
ReplayKit is supported on newer devices (iPhone 5S and later), running at least iOS 9. However, on devices that don't support ReplayKit (like iPhone 5) and run at least iOS 9, UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy on an iOS device that doesn't have ReplayKit support, but runs iOS 9 or higher.
"ReplayKit is available" is logged in the Console (meaning that ReplayKit.APIAvailable returned 'true'). This doesn't occur if iOS version is older than iOS 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"