Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[iOS] UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true' on unsupported devices
ReplayKit is supported on newer devices (iPhone 5S and later), running at least iOS 9. However, on devices that don't support ReplayKit (like iPhone 5) and run at least iOS 9, UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy on an iOS device that doesn't have ReplayKit support, but runs iOS 9 or higher.
"ReplayKit is available" is logged in the Console (meaning that ReplayKit.APIAvailable returned 'true'). This doesn't occur if iOS version is older than iOS 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform