Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[iOS] UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true' on unsupported devices
ReplayKit is supported on newer devices (iPhone 5S and later), running at least iOS 9. However, on devices that don't support ReplayKit (like iPhone 5) and run at least iOS 9, UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy on an iOS device that doesn't have ReplayKit support, but runs iOS 9 or higher.
"ReplayKit is available" is logged in the Console (meaning that ReplayKit.APIAvailable returned 'true'). This doesn't occur if iOS version is older than iOS 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted