Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.4
[iOS] UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true' on unsupported devices
ReplayKit is supported on newer devices (iPhone 5S and later), running at least iOS 9. However, on devices that don't support ReplayKit (like iPhone 5) and run at least iOS 9, UnityEngine.Apple.ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'true'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Deploy on an iOS device that doesn't have ReplayKit support, but runs iOS 9 or higher.
"ReplayKit is available" is logged in the Console (meaning that ReplayKit.APIAvailable returned 'true'). This doesn't occur if iOS version is older than iOS 9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`