Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[iOS] Unity Remote doesn't work with new iOS devices. Shows "Unknown:.." in the Project Settings Device name dropdown menu
1. Create a new project.
2. Connect an iOS device via cable.
3. Go to Edit > Project Setting.
4. Click on the Device dropdown list.
- New iOS devices are not recognized and doesn't work with Unity Remote (Screenshot attached).
iPhone 8+ iOS 12.0, iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0, iPhone XS iOS 12.1, iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 6s+ 11.4.1, iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3