Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[iOS] Unity Remote doesn't work with new iOS devices. Shows "Unknown:.." in the Project Settings Device name dropdown menu
1. Create a new project.
2. Connect an iOS device via cable.
3. Go to Edit > Project Setting.
4. Click on the Device dropdown list.
- New iOS devices are not recognized and doesn't work with Unity Remote (Screenshot attached).
iPhone 8+ iOS 12.0, iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0, iPhone XS iOS 12.1, iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 6s+ 11.4.1, iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete