Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[iOS] Unity Remote doesn't work with new iOS devices. Shows "Unknown:.." in the Project Settings Device name dropdown menu
1. Create a new project.
2. Connect an iOS device via cable.
3. Go to Edit > Project Setting.
4. Click on the Device dropdown list.
- New iOS devices are not recognized and doesn't work with Unity Remote (Screenshot attached).
iPhone 8+ iOS 12.0, iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0, iPhone XS iOS 12.1, iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 6s+ 11.4.1, iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse