Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[iOS] Unity Remote doesn't work with new iOS devices. Shows "Unknown:.." in the Project Settings Device name dropdown menu
1. Create a new project.
2. Connect an iOS device via cable.
3. Go to Edit > Project Setting.
4. Click on the Device dropdown list.
- New iOS devices are not recognized and doesn't work with Unity Remote (Screenshot attached).
iPhone 8+ iOS 12.0, iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0, iPhone XS iOS 12.1, iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 6s+ 11.4.1, iPhone 7 iOS 10.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone