Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[iOS] Unity Remote 5 getting Assertion failed on expression: 'uploadDstFormat == format errors on iOS device
1. Open users attached project "ScARedyCAS-Unity.zip"
2. Open "XnAR_Test.unity" scene
3. Connect iOS device to your machine
4. Enter Play mode
5. When the project is connected to the device observe the console
Expected result: no errors in the console while using Unity Remote 5
Actual result: getting non-stop errors "Assertion failed on expression: 'uploadDstFormat == format'"
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.17f1 2018.2.19f1 2018.3.0f2
2019.1.0a12 Unity freezes when an iOS device is connected with Unity Remote 5
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0
iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Not getting the errors but the camera doesn't show anything on:
VLNQA00231, Huawei HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980, GPU: Mali-G76
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR