Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[iOS] Unity Remote 5 getting Assertion failed on expression: 'uploadDstFormat == format errors on iOS device
1. Open users attached project "ScARedyCAS-Unity.zip"
2. Open "XnAR_Test.unity" scene
3. Connect iOS device to your machine
4. Enter Play mode
5. When the project is connected to the device observe the console
Expected result: no errors in the console while using Unity Remote 5
Actual result: getting non-stop errors "Assertion failed on expression: 'uploadDstFormat == format'"
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.17f1 2018.2.19f1 2018.3.0f2
2019.1.0a12 Unity freezes when an iOS device is connected with Unity Remote 5
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone XS Max iOS 12.0
iPhone X iOS 11.3.1
Not getting the errors but the camera doesn't show anything on:
VLNQA00231, Huawei HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro (LYA-L29), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 980, GPU: Mali-G76
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send