Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Unity Build fails: UnityLinker.exe did not run properly!
1. Build the attached project ("demo-small.zip")
Expected: successfully build.
Actual: build fails with errors in the Console:
Failed running [...] /Contents/il2cpp/build/UnityLinker.exe [...]
Exception: [...]/Contents/il2cpp/build/UnityLinker.exe did not run properly![...]
Reproduced with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9.
Note: not reproducible when building for Standalone and Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst