Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Unity Build and Run triggers an Xcode Clean even if Append is selected
When Build & Run (or Cmd+B) is selected Unity opens the project in Xcode and triggers a Clean and then a build. This Clean shouldn't be triggered if Append is selected.
1: Open attached project or create new (attached just has bundle identifier set)
2: Build & Run for iOS, select Append. (Append should also be selected automatically with Cmd+B)
3: Once the loading in Unity finishes see that a Clean is triggered in Xcode (probably says Clean Successful in Xcode, might get a notification too)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released