Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Unity Build and Run triggers an Xcode Clean even if Append is selected
When Build & Run (or Cmd+B) is selected Unity opens the project in Xcode and triggers a Clean and then a build. This Clean shouldn't be triggered if Append is selected.
1: Open attached project or create new (attached just has bundle identifier set)
2: Build & Run for iOS, select Append. (Append should also be selected automatically with Cmd+B)
3: Once the loading in Unity finishes see that a Clean is triggered in Xcode (probably says Clean Successful in Xcode, might get a notification too)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors