Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Unity Build and Run triggers an Xcode Clean even if Append is selected
When Build & Run (or Cmd+B) is selected Unity opens the project in Xcode and triggers a Clean and then a build. This Clean shouldn't be triggered if Append is selected.
1: Open attached project or create new (attached just has bundle identifier set)
2: Build & Run for iOS, select Append. (Append should also be selected automatically with Cmd+B)
3: Once the loading in Unity finishes see that a Clean is triggered in Xcode (probably says Clean Successful in Xcode, might get a notification too)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window