Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[iOS] Unity Build and Run triggers an Xcode Clean even if Append is selected
When Build & Run (or Cmd+B) is selected Unity opens the project in Xcode and triggers a Clean and then a build. This Clean shouldn't be triggered if Append is selected.
1: Open attached project or create new (attached just has bundle identifier set)
2: Build & Run for iOS, select Append. (Append should also be selected automatically with Cmd+B)
3: Once the loading in Unity finishes see that a Clean is triggered in Xcode (probably says Clean Successful in Xcode, might get a notification too)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position