Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[iOS] Unity Build and Run triggers an Xcode Clean even if Append is selected
When Build & Run (or Cmd+B) is selected Unity opens the project in Xcode and triggers a Clean and then a build. This Clean shouldn't be triggered if Append is selected.
1: Open attached project or create new (attached just has bundle identifier set)
2: Build & Run for iOS, select Append. (Append should also be selected automatically with Cmd+B)
3: Once the loading in Unity finishes see that a Clean is triggered in Xcode (probably says Clean Successful in Xcode, might get a notification too)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform