Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] UI navigation is not possible with a Bluetooth keyboard
UI cannot be navigated using Bluetooth keyboards connected to iOS devices - only entering text to InputFields is possible, navigation between different UI elements or clicking buttons doesn't work.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project (1051178_repro.zip).
2) Build and run on an iOS device that supports Bluetooth keyboards (iPad or Apple TV).
3) Connect a Bluetooth keyboard (wireless mac keyboards work) to the device and make sure it works (⌘ + Spacebar should bring up search menu).
4) Focus on the InputField (touch it).
5) Type something in.
- It works as expected.
6) Press Enter on the keyboard to exit the InputField.
7) Press down arrow (should move focus to a button below).
8) Press Enter (should press the button and turn it red).
Expected: UI can be navigated using Bluetooth keyboards.
Actual: UI cannot be navigated using Bluetooth keyboards, only typing text into InputFields is possible.
This issue does not reproduce on Android.
iPad 5th gen iOS 10.3.3
LG G2 Android 5.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment