Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[iOS] Swift plugin causes Xcode errors "Umbrella header not found" and "Could not build Objective-C module" during deployment
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-supplied project on Unity 2019.3
2. Build for iOS and make sure Swift Language Version is set to 4 for the UnityFramework Target in Xcode (for more details, see user's first message)
3. Observe the errors thrown in Xcode
Expected result: the deployment succeeds
Actual result: 2 errors occur: "Umbrella header 'UnityFramework.h' not found" and "could not build Objective-C module 'UnityFramework'"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`