Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS] `Swift Language Version` is not set in Xcode Build Settings when a .swift source plugin is added to an Unity Project
1. Add a valid .swift source file to your Unity project and mark it as an iOS plugin.
2. Export and Xcode project and build it.
3. Observe that Xcode fails with:
The target "Unity-iPhone" contains source code developed with Swift 3.x. This version of Xcode does not support building or migrating Swift 3.x targets.
(or something similar)
This happens because we don't set the "Swift Language Version" (SWIFT_VERSION)" field to any Swift version in our build post-processor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled