Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS] `Swift Language Version` is not set in Xcode Build Settings when a .swift source plugin is added to an Unity Project
1. Add a valid .swift source file to your Unity project and mark it as an iOS plugin.
2. Export and Xcode project and build it.
3. Observe that Xcode fails with:
The target "Unity-iPhone" contains source code developed with Swift 3.x. This version of Xcode does not support building or migrating Swift 3.x targets.
(or something similar)
This happens because we don't set the "Swift Language Version" (SWIFT_VERSION)" field to any Swift version in our build post-processor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator