Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS][Simulator] UnityEngine.iOS.DeviceGeneration always returns 'Unknown' on iOS simulator builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS and make sure 'Target SDK' is set to 'Simulator SDK' in player settings
3. Make a build
4. Open the build with Xcode and build to any iOS simulator
5. Notice the DeviceGeneration returns 'Unknown' regardless of which simulator was chosen (reported in the text field in the middle of the screen)
Works correctly on actual devices.
2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first