Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS][Simulator] UnityEngine.iOS.DeviceGeneration always returns 'Unknown' on iOS simulator builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS and make sure 'Target SDK' is set to 'Simulator SDK' in player settings
3. Make a build
4. Open the build with Xcode and build to any iOS simulator
5. Notice the DeviceGeneration returns 'Unknown' regardless of which simulator was chosen (reported in the text field in the middle of the screen)
Works correctly on actual devices.
2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked