Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[iOS] Service related files and folders created under Documents folder on iOS
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable Analytics service for the Project (Windows > General > Services)
3. Build the project for iOS
4. Open the Xcode project
5. Open the info.plist file and add "UISupportsDocumentBrowser" key with value of "YES"
6. Build & Run the project to device
7. Check the files under the device
8. Notice Unity/afc7...12c3/Analytics folder
Actual result: Services related folders and files are created under the Documents folder (Exposed to User).
Expected result: The folders and files should be created under Library folder (Not exposed to User).
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.20f1, 2018.4.17f1.
- According to the user IAP purchases causes the same issue.
- More info about iOS app file systems: https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/FileManagement/Conceptual/FileSystemProgrammingGuide/FileSystemOverview/FileSystemOverview.html
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar