Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] Screen.orientation is inverted after changing screen orientations when device is tilted at ~45 degrees
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it on an iOS device.
3. Hold it in LandscapeLeft position.
4. Tilt the device clockwise or counter-clockwise at ~45 degrees.
5. Run the application.
6. Wait for 5 seconds.
7. Check the Xcode console.
- Last orientation message will say "Device: LandscapeRight".
- "Device: LandscapeLeft".
iPod Touch 6 iOS 10.2.1, iPhone 7 iOS 11.0, iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1
2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player