Search Issue Tracker
[Android][iOS] Resolving MSAA Depth RT with custom blit shader results in white screen on GLES3
1. Open attached project "MSAADepthBug.zip"
2. Open "MSAADepthBugDemo.unity" scene
3. Build for iOS device
4. Deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected result: a grey sphere is seen moving from top to middle of the screen (the sphere is really hard to see so maximize screen brightness to see it clearer)
Actual result: the screen only shows a dark grey color
OpenGLES3 OpenGLES2(getting black screen)
2017.4.12f1 2018.1.9f2 2018.2.10f1 2018.3.0b2 2019.1.0a2
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.1.1 (black screen)
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.0 (black screen)
iPhone X iOS 11.3.1 (dark grey screen)
VLNQA00144, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U1), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
Works fine on Metal
On 2018.1.9f2 and earlier screen only shows black color
Also getting a black screen on MacOS 10.13.6 with OpenGLCore.
On Android device GLES2 getting only white screen, on GLES3 getting the grey sphere but the background is white. Works fine on Vulkan.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file