Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project (replaykit-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and build
3. Build and deploy Xcode project to iOS 13 device
4. When launched, click 'Check APIAvailable' button
5. Notice the text that shows ReplayKit.APIAvailable value will change to 'false'
6. If you click 'Check APIAvailable' more than once, the subsequent times it will correctly return 'true'
Reproduced with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.2.0a4
iPhone X (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPad Pro (iOS 12) (Not reproduced)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2) (Not Reproduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true