Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
[iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project (replaykit-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and build
3. Build and deploy Xcode project to iOS 13 device
4. When launched, click 'Check APIAvailable' button
5. Notice the text that shows ReplayKit.APIAvailable value will change to 'false'
6. If you click 'Check APIAvailable' more than once, the subsequent times it will correctly return 'true'
Reproduced with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.2.0a4
iPhone X (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPad Pro (iOS 12) (Not reproduced)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2) (Not Reproduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values