Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
[iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project (replaykit-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and build
3. Build and deploy Xcode project to iOS 13 device
4. When launched, click 'Check APIAvailable' button
5. Notice the text that shows ReplayKit.APIAvailable value will change to 'false'
6. If you click 'Check APIAvailable' more than once, the subsequent times it will correctly return 'true'
Reproduced with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.2.0a4
iPhone X (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPad Pro (iOS 12) (Not reproduced)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2) (Not Reproduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file