Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project (replaykit-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and build
3. Build and deploy Xcode project to iOS 13 device
4. When launched, click 'Check APIAvailable' button
5. Notice the text that shows ReplayKit.APIAvailable value will change to 'false'
6. If you click 'Check APIAvailable' more than once, the subsequent times it will correctly return 'true'
Reproduced with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.2.0a4
iPhone X (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPad Pro (iOS 12) (Not reproduced)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2) (Not Reproduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project