Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project (replaykit-api-test.zip)
2. Switch to iOS and build
3. Build and deploy Xcode project to iOS 13 device
4. When launched, click 'Check APIAvailable' button
5. Notice the text that shows ReplayKit.APIAvailable value will change to 'false'
6. If you click 'Check APIAvailable' more than once, the subsequent times it will correctly return 'true'
Reproduced with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.2.0a4
iPhone X (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 13.3) (Reproduced)
iPad Pro (iOS 12) (Not reproduced)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.2) (Not Reproduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine