Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Rendering issues when using Legacy VertexLit Shader on iPhone 5
1. Open attached project "LegacyVertexLitBug.zip"
2. Open "Sample.unity" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
5. Press the "Toggle VertexLit Sphere" button at the top of the screen
6. Observe the half sphere on the left of the screen
Expected result: the sphere on the left looks the same as it looked before pressing the button "beforepress.png"
Actual result: the sphere gets corrupted "afterpress.png"
(based on repros the regression on trunk probably happened between 2018.2.0a9 and 2018.3.0a1)
2018.3.0a1 2018.4.2f1 2019.1.7f1 2019.2.0b6 2019.3.0a6
Not reproduced on:
207.4.0f1 2017.4.29f1 2018.2.0a9 2018.2.0b1 2018.2.0b11 2018.2.21f1
Devices reproduced on:
- iPhone 5C iOS 9.3.2
Devices didn't reproduce on:
- iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12.0
- iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
- iPad Mini iOS 9.3.5
- VLNQA00216, Razer Phone 2 (Phone 2), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object