Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] Random freeze with heavy CPU usage while Destroy is being used rapidly on Gameobject.Deactivate on weaker devices
1. Open the attached project (Link from the original description or OC link in the edit).
2. Go to Build Settings.
3. Check "Development Build" for iOS platform.
4. Change "Run in Xcode as" from "Release" to "Debug".
5. Build and run on iOS device.
- The application will freeze after 2-10 seconds.
- Video attached - "iPhoneSE-2018.MP4".
- Profiler screenshot attached.
iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
- The project is not compatible with Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)