Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] Random freeze with heavy CPU usage while Destroy is being used rapidly on Gameobject.Deactivate on weaker devices
1. Open the attached project (Link from the original description or OC link in the edit).
2. Go to Build Settings.
3. Check "Development Build" for iOS platform.
4. Change "Run in Xcode as" from "Release" to "Debug".
5. Build and run on iOS device.
- The application will freeze after 2-10 seconds.
- Video attached - "iPhoneSE-2018.MP4".
- Profiler screenshot attached.
iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
- The project is not compatible with Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%