Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[iOS] Random freeze with heavy CPU usage while Destroy is being used rapidly on Gameobject.Deactivate on weaker devices
1. Open the attached project (Link from the original description or OC link in the edit).
2. Go to Build Settings.
3. Check "Development Build" for iOS platform.
4. Change "Run in Xcode as" from "Release" to "Debug".
5. Build and run on iOS device.
- The application will freeze after 2-10 seconds.
- Video attached - "iPhoneSE-2018.MP4".
- Profiler screenshot attached.
iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
- The project is not compatible with Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website