Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] Random freeze with heavy CPU usage while Destroy is being used rapidly on Gameobject.Deactivate on weaker devices
1. Open the attached project (Link from the original description or OC link in the edit).
2. Go to Build Settings.
3. Check "Development Build" for iOS platform.
4. Change "Run in Xcode as" from "Release" to "Debug".
5. Build and run on iOS device.
- The application will freeze after 2-10 seconds.
- Video attached - "iPhoneSE-2018.MP4".
- Profiler screenshot attached.
iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
- The project is not compatible with Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled