Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Project fails to build with "Expected member name or semicolon after declaration specifier error"
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS with Il2CPP
3. Building via XCode fails with "Expected member name or ; after declaration specifier error"
Workaround: It fails on method named Release(). Renaming it fixes the issue(also all references should be renamed too)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform