Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Changing iOS platform settings for plugin files doesn't save the applied changes if iOS and tvOS platforms are installed
Steps to reproduce:
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have Unity installed with both iOS and tvOS support - if you have only iOS support installed, the issue is not reproducible.
1. Open attached project (compileflags.zip)
2. Navigate to Plugins/iOS folder
3. Select one of .mm or .h files
4. Try to modify platform settings in Inspector (either enable some of Framework dependancies or write something in the 'Compile flags' field)
5. Click 'Apply'
6. Deselect and select the same file again
7. Notice the changes are not saved
Workaround: Change the plugin's .meta files directly in a text editor.
Note: Doesn't happen if you have only iOS platform support installed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager