Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] Plugin Inspector shows only one option in Framework Dependencies when switching to iOS platform and .NET 4.6 framework
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Switch platform to iOS
3. Edit-> Project Settings -> Player and select .NET 4.6 framework
4. In project window go to Assets -> Plugins -> iOS and select "SomePlugin" file
5. Observe console window and Inspector window
Expected: In the inspector, all Framework Dependencies should be available, errors shouldn't appear.
Actual: There is only one option in Framework Dependencies, errors and warnings appear in the console.
Note: This happens only when platform in the Plugin Inspector is set to iOS and framework version is 4.6
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Earlier versions don't support .NET 4.6
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
Backported to 2017.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made