Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS] Plugin Inspector shows only one option in Framework Dependencies when switching to iOS platform and .NET 4.6 framework
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Switch platform to iOS
3. Edit-> Project Settings -> Player and select .NET 4.6 framework
4. In project window go to Assets -> Plugins -> iOS and select "SomePlugin" file
5. Observe console window and Inspector window
Expected: In the inspector, all Framework Dependencies should be available, errors shouldn't appear.
Actual: There is only one option in Framework Dependencies, errors and warnings appear in the console.
Note: This happens only when platform in the Plugin Inspector is set to iOS and framework version is 4.6
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Earlier versions don't support .NET 4.6
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
Backported to 2017.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached