Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[iOS] Plugin Inspector shows only one option in Framework Dependencies when switching to iOS platform and .NET 4.6 framework
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Switch platform to iOS
3. Edit-> Project Settings -> Player and select .NET 4.6 framework
4. In project window go to Assets -> Plugins -> iOS and select "SomePlugin" file
5. Observe console window and Inspector window
Expected: In the inspector, all Framework Dependencies should be available, errors shouldn't appear.
Actual: There is only one option in Framework Dependencies, errors and warnings appear in the console.
Note: This happens only when platform in the Plugin Inspector is set to iOS and framework version is 4.6
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Earlier versions don't support .NET 4.6
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
Backported to 2017.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system