Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS] Plugin Inspector shows only one option in Framework Dependencies when switching to iOS platform and .NET 4.6 framework
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Switch platform to iOS
3. Edit-> Project Settings -> Player and select .NET 4.6 framework
4. In project window go to Assets -> Plugins -> iOS and select "SomePlugin" file
5. Observe console window and Inspector window
Expected: In the inspector, all Framework Dependencies should be available, errors shouldn't appear.
Actual: There is only one option in Framework Dependencies, errors and warnings appear in the console.
Note: This happens only when platform in the Plugin Inspector is set to iOS and framework version is 4.6
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Earlier versions don't support .NET 4.6
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
Backported to 2017.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU