Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iOS] Plugin "Compile Flags" do not update on Append Build
Changes to native source "Compile flags" are not respected
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Go to TARGETS > UnityFramework > Build Phases > Compile Sources > Test.m.
3. Note the compile flag -DPLUGIN_IMPORTER_COMPILE_FLAG is set
4. Change the compile flags on Test.m to something else, e.g, "-DSOMETHING_ELSE"
5. Build again (CMD + B)
6. Note the compile flags is still set to -DPLUGIN_IMPORTER_COMPILE_FLAG
Note: If you instead rebuild from scratch (i.e., "replace") the trampoline project, the new compile flag is set correctly.
Expected behavior: The "compile flags" are updated each time the player is built.
Actual behavior: The "compile flags" are only used once, the first time the trampoline project is generated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a9.1547