Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iOS] Plugin "Compile Flags" do not update on Append Build
Changes to native source "Compile flags" are not respected
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Go to TARGETS > UnityFramework > Build Phases > Compile Sources > Test.m.
3. Note the compile flag -DPLUGIN_IMPORTER_COMPILE_FLAG is set
4. Change the compile flags on Test.m to something else, e.g, "-DSOMETHING_ELSE"
5. Build again (CMD + B)
6. Note the compile flags is still set to -DPLUGIN_IMPORTER_COMPILE_FLAG
Note: If you instead rebuild from scratch (i.e., "replace") the trampoline project, the new compile flag is set correctly.
Expected behavior: The "compile flags" are updated each time the player is built.
Actual behavior: The "compile flags" are only used once, the first time the trampoline project is generated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window