Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iOS] Plugin "Compile Flags" do not update on Append Build
Changes to native source "Compile flags" are not respected
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Go to TARGETS > UnityFramework > Build Phases > Compile Sources > Test.m.
3. Note the compile flag -DPLUGIN_IMPORTER_COMPILE_FLAG is set
4. Change the compile flags on Test.m to something else, e.g, "-DSOMETHING_ELSE"
5. Build again (CMD + B)
6. Note the compile flags is still set to -DPLUGIN_IMPORTER_COMPILE_FLAG
Note: If you instead rebuild from scratch (i.e., "replace") the trampoline project, the new compile flag is set correctly.
Expected behavior: The "compile flags" are updated each time the player is built.
Actual behavior: The "compile flags" are only used once, the first time the trampoline project is generated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)