Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[iOS] Plugin "Compile Flags" do not update on Append Build
Changes to native source "Compile flags" are not respected
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Go to TARGETS > UnityFramework > Build Phases > Compile Sources > Test.m.
3. Note the compile flag -DPLUGIN_IMPORTER_COMPILE_FLAG is set
4. Change the compile flags on Test.m to something else, e.g, "-DSOMETHING_ELSE"
5. Build again (CMD + B)
6. Note the compile flags is still set to -DPLUGIN_IMPORTER_COMPILE_FLAG
Note: If you instead rebuild from scratch (i.e., "replace") the trampoline project, the new compile flag is set correctly.
Expected behavior: The "compile flags" are updated each time the player is built.
Actual behavior: The "compile flags" are only used once, the first time the trampoline project is generated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac